Who am I?
You might be unsure about what to eat, how to eat, or what to cook or buy when out as now you eat such small portions. Perhaps you have a loved one who is going through the weight loss surgery journey and you’d like to support them. My aim is to help by providing practical, real and evidence-based advice, tips and recipes to help make your journey easier.
I’m Zoe, an Accredited Practising Dietitian with almost 10 years experience working with people before, during and after weight loss surgery. Living with a sleeve is the place where I hope to share not only the scientific theory and guidelines, but the practical tips and tricks I’ve learnt from my clients over the years with you, to make your journey easier.
I work with clients on an individual basis via Skype or telephone consults so where you live is no barrier. You can also find out more about me at www.zoewilsonnutrition.com.
Here’s to a new life!
Having support throughout your weight loss journey is essential to being successful and living a healthy, happy life with a sleeve gastrectomy. I can work with you and your family to work out recommendations tailored to you. To do this I will assess your medical and nutritional needs, eating habits, food preferences, exercise habits and lifestyle as well as your habits and mental health needs – after all, we can take away the stomach but it always takes the brain a while to adjust!
- Initial consultation (60 mins): $160
- Review consultation: (30 mins): $80
Payment is required on the day of your consultation. Cash, cheque and credit card payments are accepted for in person appointments in St Leonards. Direct deposit or credit card payment is required for phone or Skype consultations. Please call (02) 9560 8711 to book your appointment.
- If you have private health insurance, you may be eligible for a rebate, but please check with your fund.
- If you have chronic conditions (such as diabetes or heart disease) you may be eligible for a GP Management Plan which will provide you with a Medicare rebate for up to five visits each year. Please discuss this with your GP and bring the referral with you to your appointment (invoices cannot be backdated if you do not have a valid referral from your GP).
- Those with a DVA Gold Card can receive dietetic services in person at no additional cost. However, you must be referred to the dietitian by your GP. Please bring any relevant paperwork to your appointment.